The study “Different Economies. Educational and Social Processes in Emerging Economic Practices” intends to investigate the emerging economic forms, particularly in Verona and its area, and two small areas (Parma, Cagliari) for a comparative survey.
The project intends to:
- point out the educative and participative, self-training and formative processes expressed in the forms of emerging economies;
- investigate the representations and self-representations of the subjects involved in the “practice community” in the forms of emerging economies;
- identify the possible repercussions (on the economic, symbolic plans, etc.) of the practices of emerging economics on the changes in act in the productive and work processes.
The project will have three different phases:
- construction of a research context;
- research-action and collaborative research;
- reading, comparison, restitution and distribution of the results.