To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
t the end of the course the student will be able to know, master and apply:
1. the processes of development and adaptation of students to the school context;
2. the cognitive, affective, motivational processes of female students and students during their development paths and in relation to school paths;
3. The relationships between emotions and learning;
4. Learning processes in the context of secondary school;
5. The processes of construction of the self, the development of social competences, the processes of typical and atypical psychological development;
6. The phenomenon of bullying: theoretical elements, sharing of experiences and solutions;
7. the school-family bond and the building of a relationship of trust with parents.
The course will focus on the following thematic groups: processes of development and adaptation of students to the school context; cognitive, affective, motivational processes of students and students during their developmental pathways and in relation to school curricula; Relations between emotions and learning; cognitive, emotional and motivational correlates that mediate the relationship between technological innovations, learning and scholastic adaptation; reasoning and problem solving; self-building processes; development of social skills; typical and atypical psychological development processes; biological and neurophysiological foundations of typical and atypical psychological development processes; intercultural relations; the school-family relationship and the building of a relationship of trust with parents. Lectures will be accompanied by small and large group exercises on cases, tools, methods and projects.
The lessons will take place in mode: 50% recorded and 50% live zoom.
the exam will be written online on the moodle platform:
the written test of Social Psychology (3 CFU, prof. Berlanda) will be carried out jointly with the test of Educational Psychology (3 CFU, prof. Fontecedro):
it will include 20 multiple choice questions equally related to the two modules of developmental psychology and social psychology.
The dates will be published in due time.
There are no differences between attending students and non-attending students in relation to exam content, modes and texts.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2023 | Verona University | Credits