To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
The course will address the educational skills necessary to work for people with disabilities or special needs.
In particular, it will aim at providing knowledge for the promotion of the social inclusion from a bio-psycho-social perspective.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
• identify the theoretical principles that distinguish the inclusive paradigm from other approaches;
• identify in the educational practice interventions and actions that promote inclusion.
1. The inclusive paradigm and its innovative scope compared to similar concepts;
2. The theoretical approach of social justice education and capabilities;
3. The methods of inclusive education on the basis of WHO indications.
|ORGANIZZAZIONE MONDIALE DELLA SANITA'||ICF Classificazione Internazionale del Funzionamento della Disabilità e della Salute||Erickson||2001||92 4 154542 9|
The exam and the assessment will consist of:
1) a reflective journal on one's professional experience starting from the stimuli/materials offered during the module and on the platform. It will be assessed by the teacher on a scale of 0 to 5.
2) 2 open-ended questions.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2022 | Verona University | Credits