To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
Learning the basic concepts of scientific thinking and their application to the living organism; applying the acquired knowledge to design and carry out simple didactic activities and evaluate their learning.
- How substances move in the organism
- "Animal electricity": cellular potentials and communication
- How the muscle contracts and reflex movements
- Brain and central control of movement
- Sensitivity: body sensation and pain
- Eye and vision
- Hearing, balance, and chemical senses
- How the heart works
- How do we breathe
- How the kidney works
- Digestion and absorption of foods
- The hormones.
|Widmaier E.P., Raff H., Strang K.T.||Vander Fisiologia (Edizione 2)||Ambrosiana||2018||9788808280022|
Oral, on both the matter of the course and the corresponding didactic activity.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits