Provide theoretical and practical knowledge on information technology and multimedia applications in the training field.
The course will cover some theoretical aspects of computer science and, more extensively, multimedial and computer science applications with training purposes.
The main topics will be:
- Multimedia and computer science, brief hystory and main concepts.
- Computer science application for training reports editing:
- Text editors: What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) and What You See Is What You Mean (WYSIWYM)
- Management of numerical data
- Citations and references: the bibliographic system of Word, Mendeley, Zotero and Bibtex
- Presentations: from slides to virtual canvas
- Shareable Content Object Reference Model
- Learning management system
- Digital Storytelling
The exam will be divided in a written test and in two projects, one individual project and one group project (max. 4 people):
- in the written test the theoretical competences will be evaluated (10 points)
- the individual project will consist in the preparation of a report by means of the tools showed during the lectures (individual project, 10 points)
In this project is important to show:
- the knowledge of text styles and formatting tools
- how to add numerical data and graphs
- the use of bibliographic references and the correct formatting of a bibliography
- the preparation of a e-Learning tool among the ones showed in class (group project, 10 points)
In order to pass the exam it is necessary to get 6 points each part of it.
During the mark registration the student competency on the projects sent will be evaluated.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits