The course intends to give students the fundamental concepts for training.
In particular, it intends to pursue the following aims:
To outline a distinction between “psychological training” and “vocational training”;
To establish connections between “training” and “learning”;
To distinguish and connect the concepts of “training”, “education” and “teaching”;
To define the role of the trainer: Teacher? Educator? Entertainer? Therapist?;
To define the competences of the trainer;
To explain and analyze the process of training:
o The clients;
o The analysis of the training needs;
o The training intervention;
o The methods of the training intervention:
The frontal lesson;
The group discussion;
o The evaluation of the training results.
To analyze the place of the training.
Through frontal lessons, group discussions and exercises, the course intends to allow students to learn which are the psychological characteristics of training, how training is carried out in the classroom and which are the places that favor or, on the contrary, inhibit the learning processes of the training.
Texts for the exam:
1. Battistelli A. (2003). Apprendere partecipando. Milano: Guerini e Associati.
2. Favretto G., Fiorentini F. (1999). Ergonomia della formazione. Roma: Carocci.
3. Favretto G., Sartori R. (2007). Le età dell’impresa. Milano: Franco Angeli.
In-depth study texts
1. Knasel E., Meed J., Rossetti A. (2002). Apprendere sempre. Milano: Raffaello Cortina Editore.
2. Odoardi C. (a cura di) (2009). Formazione e sviluppo nelle organizzazioni. Firenze: Giunti O.S..
3. Quaglino G.P. (2005). Fare formazione. I fondamenti della formazione e i nuovi traguardi. Milano: Raffaello Cortina Editore.
4. Quaglino G.P. (2001). Scritti di formazione. Milano: Franco Angeli.
5. Quaglino G.P. (2004). Autoformazione. Milano: Raffaello Cortina Editore.
6. Trentin G. (2001). Dalla formazione a distanza all’apprendimento in rete. Milano: Franco Angeli.
7. Sartori R. (2008). Psicologia psicometrica. Milano: LED.
The exam will be a written task with three open questions (one for each text) and three closed questions with 5 alternatives each and one correct answer only (one for each text). After the exit of the written task, it is possible to ask for an oral examination for which it is necessary to study one more text at least.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits