To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
|Wednesday||9:20 AM - 11:50 AM||lesson||Lecture Hall Zorzi A|
|Friday||9:20 AM - 11:50 AM||lesson||Lecture Hall Zorzi A|
The monographic course is up to offer to the students an approach focused on the emerging organizational models like : quality systems and ethic certification ( corporate social responsibility ), well-being in the organizations and happiness economy, the networking in the frame of the rise and development of the network society, the trans-cultural management in the frame of the human resources development for the immigrant workers integration ( diversity management).
The programme of the monographic course encompasses the following contents :
- Origin and evolution of the quality systems and their effect in the organizational change
- Social Responsibility and ethic certification : what is the impact on the management and development of the human resources ?
- Well-being in the organizations and happiness economy
- Rise and evolution of the modern network society : access era, social networks, community interests
- Organizational models and human resources management in the multicultural and intercultural milieu in the frame of the migration flows and immigrants’ integration in the labour market
Books for the exam :
First Option : Quality Systems :
a- Basic text: “ I padri della qualità” (The Fathers of Quality ) by Prof. Romano Toppan ( available on line on the web site of the programme or on demand by e-mail)
b- Supplementary texts :
- Masaaki Imai (2001), Gemba Kaizen.Come ottenere crescita e profitti con l’innovazione continua, Editrice Il Sole 24 ore,Milano
- Power point on QUALITY (available on line on the web site of the programme or on demand by e-mail)
- Power point on KAIZEN (available on line on the web site of the programme or on demand by e-mail)
Second Option : Well-being and organization :
a- Basic texts : Favretto G. (2007) Organizzare la soddisfazione in sanità, Franco Angeli/Sanità, Milano or Favretto G.(2005), Le forme del mobbing, Raffaello Cortina Editore,Milano.
b- Supplementary texts :
- Toppan R. (2007) Verso un’economia della felicità, Atena editrice, Padova (Towards a well-being economy : from page 61 to page 125. Available on line on the web site of the programme or on demand by e-mail)
- Toppan R.(2007), Veneto, una “cifra” di felicità, NordestEuropa.it, N. 9,1 Settembre (available on line on the web site of the programme)
Third Option : Ethic in business :
a- Basic text : Toppan R. (2006), Verso una società ospitale, Regione Veneto Editore (Towards a welcome society: except the section on legislation, point A.1).Both available on the web site of the programme or on demand by e-mail ,also in English.
b- Supplementary texts (available on line on the web site of the programme or on demand by e-mail) :
- Toppan R. (2007),Responsabilità Sociale delle imprese : SA 8000, CSR, AA1000 ( Corporate Social Responsibility etc:)
- Toppan R. (2008), Affari etici, NordestEuropa.it, N.3,1 Marzo
Students, before the exam ( at least 10 days before the date of the exam to which students apply) are asked to communicate to the professor by e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ) one of the options above mentioned. Exam will be focused on the contents of the option selected and will be applied in written form (multiple choice test).