The course of organization of social services (legal side) wants to give the instruments to understand the development social services in state territory, this course wants to give the knowledges of base on the ways in which the social services are guaranteed on the whole national territory even though in the respect of the peculiarities concerning the different local realities. The course is composed of two parts: the first one with the finality to furnish the necessary coordinates of reference that they reside in the general theorist of the administrative science, the second with the goal to analyze in the specific one some organizational choices for the government of the social politics, with particular respect to symbolic regional and local contexts.
1) The constitutional picture of the administrative activity and, particularly, of the activity of the social services.
2) The administration as organization (forms and organizational relationships).
3) The organizational profiles of the integrated system of the social services in the law n. 328 of the 2000.
4) The organization of the social services in the most recent regional legislation.
5) Organizational choices of the social services to regional and local level.
The preparation of the examination must found on the following texts:
D. SORACE, Diritto delle amministrazioni pubbliche. Una introduzione, Bologna, Il Mulino, ul. ed. (only the chapters I, II, VII, VIII e IX).
G. GUIGLIA, Il diritto all’assistenza sociale nella prospettiva multilivello, Padova, CEDAM, ultima edizione (only the chapters I, II, III e alle Considerazioni conclusive).
AA.VV., Percorsi regionali per il governo delle politiche sociali: scelte organizzative a confronto (text in two files pdf. available to the followings addresses internet: http://db.formez.it/FontiNor.nsf/b966f27599017389c1256c5200300e09/4DCB98631A04CD0AC125711C00478E6B/$file/Percorsi%20regionali%20I.pdf
CSS e script comuni siti DOL - frase 9957