|Monday||11:00 AM - 1:30 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall Zorzi A|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM - 11:00 AM||lesson||Lecture Hall Zorzi B|
This course is conceived to achieve a thorough investigation about the pedagogic and educative problems of the disabled who could be integrated in a working context. It also carries out a thorough investigation about the conditions directed to integrate the disabled in a working context and their outcomes.
The students will be initiated into methods for the integration of the disabled in a working context. It will be analysed in particular the methods of S.I.L. (service for the integration of the disabled in a working context) and the process of integration from the point of view of the special Pedagogy.
The main subjects of the course are:
1) Analysis of these terms: pathology, deficit, handicap and disability.
2) Life Planning and Growth Planning.
3) Intellective, psychic, motor and sensory disability.
4) Failure in the life process of the disabled..
5) Analysis of the Italian Regulations about the integration of the disabled in a working context and the organization of the connected services.
6) Analysis of the working integration paths.
7) Analysis of some researches referring to the paths for the disabled integration in a working context.
8) Training for the operators of the national health-insurance services.
Basic References for the exam
- Montobbio E., Lepri C., Chi sarei se potessi essere, Edizioni Del Cerro, Pisa, 2000
-Larocca F., Nei frammenti l’intero, FrancoAngeli, Milano, 1999;
-Lascioli A., Menegoi L. (eds.), Il disabile intellettivo lavora, FrancoAngeli, Milano, 2006;
Besides the basic References, the students must prepare one of these books recommended in order to deepen the course argument:
Larocca F., Pedagogia speciale, Erickson, Trento, 2000.
Lascioli A., Handicap e Pregiudizio. Le radici culturali, FrancoAngeli, Milano, 2001.
Lepri C., Montobbio E., Lavoro e fasce deboli, Franco Angeli, Milano, 1993.
Montobbio E. (ed.), Il Falso Sé nell’handicap mentale, ed. Del Cerro, Pisa, 1999.
Montobbio E., Il viaggio del signor Down nel mondo dei grandi, Edizioni del Cerro, 1994.
Montobbio E., Navone A. M., Prova in altro Modo, Edizioni Del Cerro, Tirrenia, Pisa, 2003.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits