1) Knowledge and understanding of work processes, legal aspects that regulate them and the related ethical aspects
2) To apply legal, sociological, ethical and anthropological knowledge to the reading and understanding of diversity and migratory phenomena in order to foster and support processes of social and cultural inclusion
Migration, racism and neo-colonial traumas
This year's course aims to take the reflexion of the philosopher and psychiatrist Frantz Fanon as a point of reference for the challenges of thought and culture in front of the “return of the repressed” represented by migrations with respect to the colonial past and the neo-colonial present of Europe.
1. Frantz Fanon, Pelle nera, maschere bianche, ETS 2015
2. Frantz Fanon, Decolonizzare la follia, Ombre corte 2011.
Non-attending students also read: Roberto Beneduce, Archeologie del trauma. Un'antropologia del sottosuolo, Laterza 2019.
For students who will attend classes as well as for students not attending the classes, the contents of the textbooks, as well as the lessons and exercises held in the classroom, are part of the program. Any additional teaching materials will be reported by the end of the course and, where possible, made available on the online teaching platform.
* Students don't attending the course contact please the teacher to discuss during consultation hours about doubts and questions concerning their preparation for the exam.
Teaching method will consist in frontal lessons dedicated to an analysis of the conceptuality involved in the subject of the course and also an analysis of the texts listed in the bibliography, in order to identify concepts that are applicable to the contemporary issues, with particular regard to the future work’s prospective of students. For attending students, in addition to the texts mentioned in the bibliography, an active presence and participation in the lessons is to be considered an integral part of the course.
Meeting hours for students are scheduled during the whole academic year: days and hours may be found at the personal webpage of the teacher, and are constantly updated. Any variation will be promptly communicated in the News section of the teacher’s personal webpage.
|Roberto Beneduce||Archeologia del trauma||Laterza||2019|
|Frantz Fanon||Decolonizzare la follia||Ombre corte||2011|
|Frantz Fanon||Pelle nera, maschere bianche||Edizioni ETS||2015|
Written exam, short essay questions
Due to the Coronavirus emergency, the above examination modalities are modified for the 2020 summer session, in accordance with the indications of the University, with an oral exam that will take place on Zoom.