To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
1- Knowledge and understanding
1. To know the evolution of pedagogical thought and its influence in the birth and creation of educational services.
2. To know the development of the main educational services and territorial networks.
3. To know the attention and evolution that educational services have turned towards diversity and marginality throughout history.
4. To know the development of the educational professions employed and required in the educational services.
2- Applying knowledge and understanding
1. Be able to understand the link between the development of pedagogical thinking and the creation of educational services.
2. To be able to understand the development of educational services in relation to the development and complexity of social and territorial networks.
3. To be able to grasp the evolution of pedagogical thought towards diversity, to highlight its permanence and absence in today's world, bringing out lines of continuity.
4. To be able to understand how educational professionals have developed in response to the needs of a territory and in response to changing social and cultural conditions.
The birth and evolution of educational services have focused attention on diversity and marginality throughout history.
Birth and development of the main educational services related to minors, disabled and elderly people.
Development of the educational professions employed and requested in the educational services operating in response to the needs of a territory and the changing social and cultural conditions.
|Mario Gecchele, Paola Dal Toso||Educare alle diversità. Una prospettiva storica||ETS||2019||9788846754998|
|M. Gecchele, P. Polenghi, P. Dal Toso||Il XX secolo: secolo del bambino?||Gruppo Spaggiari||2017|
|G. Zago||L'educazione extrascolastica nella seconda metà del Novecento. Tra espansione e rinnovamento (1945-1975)||FrancoAngeli||2017|
Written test with some open questions on the key issues of the programme related to the texts in the programme
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits