Knowledge and understanding 1. Know the essential features of the pedagogist's professional profile and understand the complexity of the functions and areas in which the pedagogical work manifested. 2. Define the concept of "fragility" and its semantic extension, which involves social contexts and processes, ages and life choices, personal beliefs and cultural values. 3. Understand that educational work and pedagogical knowledge are also "fragile" practices, but awareness of this dimension can be an element of strength and not of professional weakness. Applying knowledge and understanding 1. Identify what could be the "new fragilities" that emerge not only from the economic and social world, but also from the sphere of relationship life and from the crisis of meaning horizons. 2. Knowing how to recognize and deepen the many "faces" of fragility by looking for the cause in the loss of one's individual, social and cultural identity. 3. Develop pedagogical research projects and consequent educational interventions starting from a positive vision of fragility, understood as an existential condition that is at the bottom of every age of life.
The program is divided into two basic themes, closely related to each other: the first concerns the professional figure of the "pedagogist" in his function as "pedagogical consultant"; the second concerns the theme of “fragility”, understood as a common interpretative element, present in various ways in the subjects and contexts of life that require the presence of a pedagogical consultant.
Methodological part: "who is" the pedagogical consultant and "what" is called to do
Identity, functions, skills and work contexts of the pedagogist as a "consultant"
Pedagogical consultancy as a "profession"
The potential and limits of pedagogical consulting work
Content part: the "faces of fragility" and its multiple expressions
What can be understood by "fragility", which is not synonymous with weakness or lack
The fragility connected to a "functional" model of society only
The fragility connected to family life and in particular to the role of parents
The fragility connected to individual life, which is expressed in the form of dependency
The fragility connected to the crisis of personal and professional identity and of the principle of social responsibility
Classroom work involves the active participation of students and the creation of working groups.
• Interactive theoretical lessons
• Analysis of film material
• Testimonies of expert pedagogists
• Simulation/Role Play
• Cooperative Learning
|SIMEONE DOMENICO||La consulenza educativa (Edizione 1)||Amazon Fulfillment||2019||979-12-200-3244-5|
1. D. Simeone, La consulenza educativa. Dimensione pedagogica della relazione d’aiuto, Milano: Vita e Pensiero, 2011.
2. S. Negri (a cura di), La consulenza pedagogica. Prospettive professionali, Roma: Carocci, 2014.
3. M. Benasayag, Funzionare o esistere? tr. it. Milano: Vita e Pensiero, 2019.
Examination test procedure: The exam will be conducted in ORAL FORM.
During the oral interview the questions will be of the following type:
• questions of a “descriptive” nature, to verify the correct learning of the studied contents and the ability to summarize the most important contents;
• "argumentative" questions, to verify both the ability to explain through which logical steps a reflection, a demonstration or a theory develops;
• questions of "connection" or "comparison" between authors, specific themes, concepts and theories, to verify the reasoning competence;
• "application" or "operational" questions, to verify the ability to think, in concrete and operational terms, of the theoretical contents being studied and to translate them into professional practice