|Lezione||8||Sem. 2A, Sem. 2B||Valentina Biino|
|Laboratorio [Gruppo 1]||1||Lab. 2B||Valentina Biino|
|Laboratorio [Gruppo 2]||1||Lab. 2B||Matteo Giuriato|
|Laboratorio [Gruppo 3]||1||Lab. 2B||Matteo Giuriato|
|Laboratorio [Gruppo 4]||1||Lab. 2B||Francesca Bonafini|
KNOWLEDGES AND ABILITIES
The course purpose is providing knowledges and competences which permit the planning , the organisation and the management of physical activities with growing and developmental children, during their first school-age.
At the end of the teaching, all the students will know the physical, cognitive and social characteristics of the school-age children.
Moreover they will show they are able to plan and organize lessons of physical activity which consider the olistic idea of the child.
They will also be able to keep the learning curve with activities which consider both the maturation and the development of children, based on the guide- lines of the contemporary scientific literature.
All the students will be able to define purposes, goals and expertises connected with the physical activities during the school-age and they will be able to identify the peculiarity and the importance of the practice of them for the Executive Functions development.
At the end of the course all the students will be able to work with:
Acquisition of motor abilities. Fundamental skills: locomotor and not locomotor abilities.
Learning levels of motor abilities: coordination skills development (general coordination skills and special coordination skills) and variable availability.
The game and its motor functions:
• Games and physical activity of orientation and space-time structuring;
• Games and physical activity for the structuring of the body image and of the basic motor schemes;
• Games for the activity and the exercise of the static, dynamics and transferred balance;
• Games and physical activities for timing and rhythm exercise;
• Games and physics activities for the exercise and the reinforcement of laterality and dominance
Variation and variability of practice: games and physical activities connected to the main Executive Function:
• Games which promote the Contextual Interference
• Games which promote the Mental Control
• Games which promote the Discovery