1) Know and understand the theories related to the mechanisms of psychological functioning of people at work and in organizations, including their motivations, satisfaction and well-being;
2) Know and understand theories related to learning and training of individuals in the life cycle;
3) Apply the theories on the functioning of individuals, groups and organizations to the analysis of phenomena of learning and personal and social change;
The course of Training Psychology and Professional Development deals with training as a psychological intervention which aim is to change something in the professional competences of workers and employees, with particular care to their relational and transversal competences. As such, training specifically aims at a professional development which does not exclude a personal growth.
The course deals with the following topics:
1. The psychological approach to training (with related characteristics and training methods):
- The psychodynamic model (to get trained means to become aware of the self);
- The behavioral-cognitive model (to get trained means to coach through experience - learning by doing);
- The psycho-social model (to get trained means to learn to be with others and cooperate with them by modelling the behavior).
2. The historical phases of training psychology (with related training methods):
- Diagnostic-aptitude phase;
- Characterological-emotive phase;
- Clinical-dynamic phase;
- Economic-social phase;
- Educational phase;
- Phase of vocational development;
- Phase focused on the person.
|Sartori R. & Rappagliosi C.M.||Orientamento, formazione e lavoro. Dalla psicologia alle organizzazioni (Edizione 1)||LED, Milano||2012||978-88-7916-505-1|
For foreign students, the exam will be oral. Students must contact the teacher and decide what material to study in order to be prepared to the oral exam.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits