1) Knowledge and understanding of work processes, legal aspects that regulate them and the related ethical aspects 2) To apply legal, sociological, ethical and anthropological knowledge to the reading and understanding of diversity and migratory phenomena in order to foster and support processes of social and cultural inclusion
Neocolonialism and future
This year's course takes on an ethno-clinical point of view, questioning about the future of the planet. It is intended to cross the thought of the philosopher and psychiatrist Frantz Fanon - as a reference point to tackle questions related to the traumatic legacy in the psychological sense of the colonial past and the present neo-colonial Europe - together with the issues of the end of the world and a need rethinking of our relationship with other subjectivities.
1. Frantz Fanon, Decolonizzare la follia, Ombre corte, Verona 2011.
2. Deborah Danowski, Eduardo Viveiros de Castro, Esiste un mondo a venire? Saggio sulle paure della fine, nottetempo, Milano 2017.
3. Andrea Cavalletti - Gianluca Solla, L'avanguardia dei nostri popoli, Cronopio, Napoli 2020.
Non-attending students also read: Fabrice O. Dubosc, Sognare la Terra, Exorma, Roma 2020.
For students who will attend classes as well as for students not attending the classes, the contents of the textbooks, as well as the lessons and exercises held in the classroom, are part of the program. Any additional teaching materials will be reported by the end of the course and, where possible, made available on the online teaching platform.
* Students don't attending the course contact please the teacher to discuss during consultation hours about doubts and questions concerning their preparation for the exam.
Teaching method will consist in frontal lessons dedicated to an analysis of the conceptuality involved in the subject of the course and also an analysis of the texts listed in the bibliography, in order to identify concepts that are applicable to the contemporary issues, with particular regard to the future work’s prospective of students. For attending students, in addition to the texts mentioned in the bibliography, an active presence and participation in the lessons is to be considered an integral part of the course.
Meeting hours for students are scheduled during the whole academic year: days and hours may be found at the personal webpage of the teacher, and are constantly updated. Any variation will be promptly communicated in the News section of the teacher’s personal webpage.
|Frantz Fanon||Decolonizzare la follia||Ombre corte||2011|
|Déborah Danowski, Eduardo Viveiros de Castro||Esiste un mondo a venire? Saggio sulle paure della fine||Nottetempo||2017|
|A. Cavalletti - G.L. Solla||L'avanguardia dei nostri popoli||Cronopio||2020|
|Fabrice Dubosc||Sognare la Terra||Exorma||2020|
Written exam, short essay questions