- The crisis of the activity of reading (literacy=alfabetismo) in Italy in the contemporary multimodal society and in
the Digital Era;
- Metamorphosis of the reader and the reading needs of children and young adults
- Problematic aspects of the majority of projects for the promotion of reading in school and extra-school context in
- A different way to promote reading is possibile: purposes, features, phases of the promotion of reading by means
of the best Children’s books;
- Methods and strategies to promote reading and to create motivated and critical readers;
- Methods and strategies to analyse and introduce different kind of books and media (picturebooks, fair tales,
novel and poems) in different contexts (kindergarden, primary school, library and so on).
Texts for exam:
Program will be provided during the course.
The exam consists of a two-hours written test, with argumentative and reflective open-ended questions. This programm will be valid for one academic year 2020/2021, this is to say until February 2022.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits