General Didactics concerns the main tenets and criteria of education. Knowledge and comprehension: Knowledge of the main issues concerning the theory and practics of education.
Abilities: Students will be able to adequately focus on the main lines of the reflection on education, as well as its most important practical applications.
School as a system in the relationship with the extra-school world.
- National and European context.
- Vertical curriculum and continuity.
- Student and learning processes: psycho-pedagogical assumptions of learner centered teaching; meaningful and situated understanding and personal skills, learning beyond the cognitive dimensions: motivational, relational, metacognitive dimensions; online learning and technologies.
- Teacher and construction of the "learning environment": the classroom as an inclusive community, strategies for understanding; authentic / real tasks; from the experience of "distance learning" to blended teaching: technology and web resources.
- Authentic, formative assessment and its tools, student self-assessment;
- Teacher: action research, reflective skills, documentation; team designing and teaching, internal relations (class council, department, college of teachers) and external to the Institute (associations and local authorities).
|Castoldi M.||Ambienti di apprendimento: ripensare il modello organizzativo della scuola||Carocci||2020|
|Mortari L.||Aver cura di sé||Raffaello Cortina Editore.||2019|
|Ferrari A., Zanchin, M.R.||La valutazione integrata. Tra discipline e competenze: una guida metodologica operativa.||Pearson||2020|
|Ruffaldi E., Nicola U.||Pensare la Costituzione. Le radici filosofiche della Carta Costituzionale.||Loescher Editore||2015|
|Tacconi G.||Tra scuola e lavoro. Una prospettiva didattica sul secondo ciclo del sistema educativo di istruzione e formazione||LAS||2015|
PERSONAL PORTFOLIO consisting of the following activities in progress: (max 8 points)
A. Book review.
Score: up to 4 points.
B. Production of a UdA in cooperative learning, partly in the classroom and partly outside the classroom. Score: up to 4 points.
A WRITTEN TEST of PERSONAL REFLECTION about the UdA. (to be uploaded to the platform within the established deadlines) Score: up to 4 points.
An ORAL INTERVIEW (max 18 points), consisting of:
A. Answer to 1 question of significant understanding.
Score: up to 8 points.
B. Answer to 1 meta-reflection question on the training course attended and its learning outcomes.
Score: up to 6 points.
Answers to 1 knowledge question about the main national Laws on School and european Recommendations.
Score: up to 4 points.
PRE EXAM SESSION
Thursday, December 3 from 8.30 to 10.30 hours
Thursday, December 10 from 8.30 to 11.30
Tuesday 26 January 8.30-12.30
Tuesday 9 February 8.30-12.30