Starting from the historical development of the discipline, the course deals with the main theoretical and application cornerstones of psychology of human resources: motivation and job satisfaction, well-being and psychosocial risks, personnel selection tools, clinical intervention in organizational contexts. At the end of the course the student, in addition to acquiring the theoretical-methodological tools of the discipline, will be able to apply psychoanalytic clinical reasoning to complex organizational situations and to communicate the outcomes of this analysis within an organizational context.
teaching will be divided into three basic parts:
- birth and the affirmation of work psychology
- changes in the organization of work: Fordism and post-Fordism
- research methods and techniques in organizational psychology; the fundamental constructs
- tools and application contexts of work psychology: models of intervention compared
- clinic of organizations: study of an intervention model according to the theoretical approach of Jacques Lacan
- tools for conducting the organizational interview according to the psychoanalytic approach.
- applicative implications of the theoretical models and study of three cases of intervention in organizations.
- drafting and reading of an evaluation report of an organization clinic case.
|Jacques Lacan||Il Seminario. Libro XVII. Il rovescio della psicoanalisi||Einaudi||2001|
|Massimo Recalcati||Il vuoto centrale||Poiesis||2016|
|Sartori R. & Rappagliosi C.M.||Orientamento, formazione e lavoro. Dalla psicologia alle organizzazioni (Edizione 1)||LED, Milano||2012||978-88-7916-505-1|
N. B. In relation to the situation deriving from the Coronavirus emergency, the examination modalities listed above are modified for the 2020 summer and winter session, in accordance with the indications of the university, in oral exam on Zoom.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits