To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
GENERAL EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES OF THE QUALIFICATION COURSE
1. The intensive professional qualification course aims to create the conditions for a training experience that favors in each student the elaboration of a broader synthesis between their own professional experience and the cognitive and methodological elements, typical of the pedagogical sciences and of the other disciplines that operate in the field of educational sciences, which will be presented during the course.
2. Within this training context, the objective is to pursue the following educational objectives, which represent the "learning outcomes" expected at the end of the course:
a) have acquired a broader theoretical and methodological training, through the knowledge and understanding of problems, theories and operational practices that characterize educational work;
b) to know how to reflect more effectively not only on the many dimensions of professionalism that characterize educational work, but also on their necessary correlation;
c) to show that it has strengthened its operational capacity through the learning of a circular operating methodology, which connects with each other: practical experience - theoretical reflection - practical design and which leads to the elaboration and formulation of a “work project ”(Project work).
EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE OF THE MODULE: "EDUCATIVE PRACTICE AND PEDAGOGY OF CARE"
3. At the end of the module the students will be able to refine their capacity for filing and to broaden the reference levels of knowledge, starting from the link between educative practice and pedagogy of care.
The development of the program, carried out during the lessons in presence, follows a reflective process in which the meaning of what is already present is deepened, because it deserves to be thought of at a level of ever greater awareness. The contents that will be dealt with are the following:
1. Reflection of educative experience focusing on care practice.
2. Philosophy of care:
• Care as fundamental in human beings experience
• Directions of care
• Ethics of care
• Virtue ethics
• Methodological introduction: in each learning activity, at least three levels of reality can be identified: a) learning the contents and the concepts connected to them; b) understanding of the processes underlying the contents and explaining the existential and argumentative links between them and the implications that follow; c) reflection on the more general existential meaning of what has been learned and understood.
• Activities to be carried out: to write a reflective text in order to reflect on professional experience read through the lens of care.
|Luigina Mortari||Filosofia della cura||Raffaello Cortina||2015||9788860307194|
|Luigina Mortari||MelArete (Volume I). Cura Etica Virtù||Vita e Pensiero||2019||9788834335239|
MODALITIES OF THE EXAMINATION
• The exam will be held in writing, for a maximum of two hours.
• The students will have to answer three of the questions that will be presented to them. The questions will focus on the topics of study and reflection during class hours.
• The answers must contain both elements taken from the contents studied and elements that arise from reflection on one's own experiences
• Each answer will be assigned up to a maximum of 10 points.
Because of the Covid-19 emergency, the examiantion procedures for the summer and autumn periods are changed: the students are requested to write a text and post it on the Moodle webpage of th course, according to what explained at the following link: