|Lezioni||8||Sem. 1A, Sem. 1B||Luca Ghirotto|
|Laboratorio [Gruppo 1]||2||Lab. 1A, Lab. 1B||Federico Covolan|
|Laboratorio [Gruppo 2]||2||Lab. 1A, Lab. 1B||Barbara Perin|
|Laboratorio [Gruppo 3]||2||Lab. 1A, Lab. 1B||Antonella Cipriano|
|Laboratorio [Gruppo 4]||2||Lab. 1A, Lab. 1B||Lavinia Tosoni|
REGARDING PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM, the required prerequisites concern:
- knowledge of the main pedagogical, teaching, and educational theories, about 3-6 yo children;
- knowledge of the psychological development of 3-6 yo children.
FOR THE PRIMARY SCHOOL CURRICULUM, he required prerequisites concern:
- knowledge of the main pedagogical, teaching, and educational theories impacting on primary schooling;
- knowledge of the psychological development of children in primary school.
Based on the prerequisites, the educational objectives are to improve the following knowledge and skills:
- knowledge of the main normative indications concerning the integration of children with disabilities in the preschool and primary school;
- knowledge of the fundamental theoretical and policy-related references that inspired the model of inclusion;
- knowledge of pedagogical theories about educative inclusion;
- knowledge of special educational needs;
- teaching skills for the design of a didactic intervention, of an inclusive type;
- competences in defining personalized teaching plans (PDP) and individualized educational plans (PEI);
- competences in preparing compensatory and dispensatory measures;
- being able to find relevant and validated scientific sources;
- skills in assessment/evaluation and self-assessment of learning.
As to the sustainable development goals of the Global Agenda for Sustainable Development approved by the United Nations, mention applying the course addresses:
- goal 4: ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education and promoting lifelong learning opportunities for all;
- goal 16: Promoting peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, providing access to justice for all and building effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels.
The thematic areas of the course will be:
SPECIAL EDUCATION FOR INCLUSION
- main differences between the concept of integration and inclusion (with reference to current legislation);
- inclusion in national and international documents;
- the meaning of "special" normality;
- the bio-psycho-social model;
- the possible uses of ICF-CY in the school context;
- the characteristics of the Special Educational Needs that can be found in the context of preschools and primary schools;
- operational models for inclusive schooling;
- The characteristics and principles of inclusion in teaching.
SPECIAL PEDAGOGY FOR INCLUSION
- the assessment of the children's difficulties;
- inclusive teaching of the Italian language;
- from writing to the elaboration of the written text;
- Compensatory and dispensative strategies in reading;
- inclusive, dispensative and compensatory strategies in the arithmetic and logical-mathematical field;
- analysis of compensatory strategies and dispensatory measures in the different disciplines;
- evidence-based teaching strategies.
Various types of teaching methods can be activated within the course:
- reading and commenting materials;
- case studies (related to the preschool and primary school);
- peer activities;
- viewing of short films;
- formative and self-assessment practices.
Those teaching methods pursue the following objectives:
1. supporting personal awareness of the assumptions and values related to teaching and inclusive learning;
2. creating an atmosphere of open and critical confrontation;
3. offering the opportunity to learn about new methods and techniques that encourage the participation and involvement of students;
4. sharing evaluation practices and strategies in the group.
The final evaluation, already carried out, partially, in terms of self-assessment for those attending the course, consists of a written test with closed and/or open-ended questions, related to the topics.
The test, which is the same for attending and non-attending students, verifies the achievement of some of the educational objectives highlighted above.
|Lezioni||Ianes Dario e Cramerotti Sofia||Alunni con BES||Trento, Erickson||2013|
|Lezioni||Stella G., Grandi L. (a cura di)||Come leggere la dislessia e i DSA. Conoscere per intervenire||Giunti Scuola, Firenze||2016|
|Lezioni||Mitchell, D.||Cosa realmente funziona nella didattica speciale e inclusiva. Le strategie basate sull'evidenza.||Erickson||2018||978-8859017110|
|Lezioni||Lucangeli D.||La discalculia e le difficoltà in aritmetica||Giunti Scuola, Firenze||2017|
|Lezioni||Lascioli Angelo||Verso l'Inclusive Education||Editrice Del Rosone||2014||9788898936090|