1) To know and understand the psychological theories that make against the fundamental processes of functioning and adaptation of the individual to the material and social environment;
2) Know and understand the theories related to the mechanisms of psychological functioning of people at work and in organizations, including their motivations, satisfaction and well-being;
3) Apply the theories on the functioning of individuals, groups and organizations to the analysis of phenomena of learning and personal and social change;
The course deals with the typical topics of work and organizational psychology and the fundamentals of the so-called human resource management, that is to say:
- Personnel research, selection and assessment (assessment of: position, performance and potential), as well as job placement and organizational socialization (tutoring, mentoring e coaching);
- Human resource training and development, as well as processes of growth, creativity and innovation in organizations;
- Vocational guidance related to career development, both in and out the same organization.
These topics provide the occasion to also deal with:
- Task performance and contextual performance;
- Teamwork, team building and involvement;
- Leadership management of people at work;
- Job satisfaction and motivation at work;
- Health, wellbeing and psychosocial risks (stress, mobbing and burnout);
- Diversity management.
|Dessler G.||Gestione delle risorse umane||Pearson||2017|
|Sartori R.||Metodi e tecniche di indagine e intervento in psicologia (Edizione 1)||LED, Milano||2011|
|Asleigh M. & Mansi A. (con Di Stefano G.)||Psicologia del lavoro e delle organizzazioni (Edizione 1)||Pearson Italia, Milano-Torino||2014||9788865183809|
Written exam with a variable number of open and closed questions directly drawn by the texts. During the course, examples of written tasks and relative answers are given to the students in the classroom, so that they can become familiar with the kind of tasks they are going to deal with and can ask questions of any kind.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits