The course aims to provide students with an understanding of statistical concepts and the ability to conduct statistical analyses (using open source statistical packages) as used in research in the field of Arts and Humanities. Topics include descriptive statistics, inferential statistics and correlational models.
- Hypothesis tests applied to means.
- Simple Analysis of Variance (for independent and related samples)
- Factorial Analysis of Variance (between, within, and mixed models)
- Correlation and Regression
- Hierarchical regression and moderation analysis
- Structural Equation Modeling
A final exam is not expected, but self assessment can be done by participants, with the supervision of the teaching staff.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits