teaching will be divided into three basic parts:
1. theoretical-methodological part:
historical introduction to the discipline, main theoretical models, methods and techniques of research of the psychology of work, the fundamental constructs.
2. tools and spheres of intervention in organizations:
the intervention approach of the clinics of the organizations according to the psychoanalytic orientation of Jacques Lacan.
3. applicative parte:
The third part of the course will test the applicative character of the theoretical model proposed through the study of concrete cases of clinical organizations.
At the end of the course the student, in addition to having acquired the theoretical-methodological tools of the discipline, will be able to apply the psychoanalytic clinical reasoning to complex organizational situations.
- birth and the affirmation of work psychology
- changes in the organization of work: Fordism and post-Fordism
- research methods and techniques in organizational psychology; the fundamental constructs
- tools and application contexts of work psychology: models of intervention compared
- clinic of organizations: study of an intervention model according to the theoretical approach of Jacques Lacan
- tools for conducting the organizational interview according to the psychoanalytic approach.
- applicative implications of the theoretical models and study of three cases of intervention in organizations.
- drafting and reading of an evaluation report of an organization clinic case.
|Jacques Lacan||Il Seminario. Libro XVII. Il rovescio della psicoanalisi||Einaudi||2001|
|Massimo Recalcati||Il vuoto centrale||Poiesis||2016|
|Sartori R. & Rappagliosi C.M.||Orientamento, formazione e lavoro. Dalla psicologia alle organizzazioni (Edizione 1)||LED, Milano||2012||978-88-7916-505-1||(i primi 3 capitoli)|
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits