To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
To know the disabling outcomes that affect people suffering from cerebrovascular, neurodegenerative and neuroinflammatory diseases with particular reference to the motor and cognitive deficits that affect the quality of life and social participation of the person and their family members negatively.
The program will cover the following topics:
- Cerebrovascular disease: from pathophysiology to description and management of the principal motor and disabling cognitive outcomes
- Swallowing disorders in the elderly: pathophysiology, rehabilitation management and the role of the caregiver
- Neurodegenerative diseases: pathophysiology of Parkinson's Disease, description and management of motor and disabling cognitive outcomes
- Communication disorders in the elderly: pathophysiology and the role of the caregiver
- Neuroinflammatory disease: pathophysiology of Multiple Sclerosis, description and management of the motor and disabling cognitive outcomes
|Carlo Cisari, Franco Molteni||stroke clinica e riabilitazione (Edizione 1)||edi-ermes||2009||978-88-7051-277-9|
Written exam in which the student will show in-depth knowledge of the different experimental designs.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits