To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
The two courses are integrated. Learning outcomes, syllabus and Assessment methods and criteria are shared.
Today all the teachers must be able to demonstrate to show that their work is informed by research and the analysis of evidence collected in their own classrooms.
Coherently with that the course want to give knowledge and tools useful to build this kind of teacher;
- the knowledge of the paradigm, the epistemology and the philosophy that are fundamental for develop a “educational researcher”;
- the knowledge of methods and strategies useful in educational contexts.
The books scheduled for this teaching are:
1) Mortari, Luigina. Cultura della ricerca e pedagogia. Roma: Carocci, 2007.
2) Mortari, Luigina. Ricercare e riflettere: la formazione del docente professionista. Carocci, 2009.
3) Mortari, Luigina, Service Learning. Per un apprendimento responsabile, Franco Angeli, 2017.
The exam is in written form.
More details will be given during the course.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits