The course aims to explore some specific issues of macroeconomic analysis and political economy.
• Production and Income
• The employment and income multiplier
• The investments
• The public sector
• Financial markets
• Stocks, bonds, government bonds
• Inflation. The price index
• Labour productivity, employment and wages
• Economic policy
• The general equilibrium
• Cost-benefit analysis
• The income policies
• The policies for full employment
• The monetary policy
• Analysis of case studies and discussion of current issues of economics and economic policy
• M. Baranzini, G. Marangoni, S. Solari, Economia, II ed., Cedam, 2008.
• Lecture notes on the classroom discussion of case studies and current issues of economics and economic policy
|GianDemetrio Marangoni||Mathematical Programming and Economic Analysis (Edizione 1)||USI||2018||978-88-6101-013-0|
Written exam and discussion.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits