How to enroll
Step 1 – Apply
1. Read the Call for applications carefully. Please note: this summary does not replace the original Call for applications, which candidates are expected to fully know at the time of their registration for the Call.
2. Register on ESSE3. If you have already registered, please use your login details. For problems logging in, go to: www.univr.it/recuperocredenziali. To complete your registration, you will be required to scan and upload a valid ID document.
3. Register for selections on ESSE3 and upload the documents required in the Call for applications, necessary to enable the University to carry out the Eligibility Check.
4. From the ‘payment’ dashboard on ESSE3 make the payment of your registration fee via PagoPA.
5. On the web page 'Riepilogo iscrizione concorso di ammissione’ on ESSE3 you will be able to check the status of your tests that are part of the selection.
As soon as your application is processed by the Teaching and Student Services Unit of Human Sciences, the status of your Eligibility Check will appear as ‘In valutazione’ (In progress).
Once the procedure is complete, the status will appear as:
Students with disabilities and SLD/learning disabilities
- ESONERATO (Exempt, or passed) - this means that your entry requirements have been judged as valid. Please note that this does not exempt you from taking the written Admission Test;
- < > (Rejected) - this means that you do not meet the entry requirements, and you will not be able to take the written Admission Test, whose status will read as ‘Annullato’ (Cancelled).Ammessa/o (vincitrice/vincitore) - Eligible and admitted: you have been included among the admitted applicants, and therefore can submit your application for enrolment by the deadline and in the ways set out in the Call for applications, or in the subsequent selection notices.
- Non ammessa/o ma idonea/o - Eligible but not admitted: you have not been admitted, nor rejected. This means that, despite not being selected in the first round, there are still places available, and you might still be selected at a later stage of the selection process. Please check the relevant updates and selection notices and, if admitted, you will be able to submit your application by the deadline and in the ways set out in the selection notice.
Step 3 – Enrol
8. If you have passed the Admission Test and are on the list of eligible students (graduatoria), or if you have been selected at a later stage of the selection process, enrol on ESSE3 by the deadline set out in the Call for applications, or in the notice of selection. To complete your enrolment you will need to scan and upload a passport photo. Should you need help, please see 'How to add your photo'.
9. On your ‘Payment dashboard’ on ESSE3 pay the first instalment of your student fees via PagoPA, by the deadline set out in the Call for applications.
10. Wait for confirmation email. Please note: you will not receive the confirmation email immediately, since the Enrolment Office will need to process and check your documents and qualifications before confirming your enrolment.
Admission tests for limited-entry degree programmes are organised taking into account the needs of candidates with disabilities or SLD/learning disabilities, and their right to take part in the tests on a fair and equal basis. For more information: Inclusion and Accessibility
- Submit your application to the local Italian Embassy or Consulate on UNIVERSITALY: https://www.universitaly.it/index.php/registration/firststep;
- register on the University’s student management system ESSE3 by clicking on ‘Registrazione’ in the menu bar;
- wait for the email confirming your successful application submission (your application will be received and recorded automatically by the system);
- pay the application fee (as indicated in your email of confirmation);
- take and pass the Admission test, or wait for the result of the Eligibility Check (entry requirements), as set out in the relevant Call for applications;
- take and pass the Italian language test (if you are not exempt from taking it), by following the instructions that will be made available on https://www.univr.it/it/i-nostri-servizi/studenti-internazionali by 30 November 2020;
- check with the International Student Desk of the University of Verona whether your qualification is suitable for entry to your chosen degree programme;
- if your application has been successful, proceed with your enrolment;
- wait for confirmation of enrolment email.