|Lezioni||8||Sem. 2A, Sem. 2B||Luciano Bertinato|
|Laboratorio [Gruppo 1]||1||Lab. 2A, Lab. 2B||Luciano Bertinato|
|Laboratorio [Gruppo 2]||1||Lab. 2A, Lab. 2B||Maria Cristina Castagnetti|
|Laboratorio [Gruppo 3]||1||Lab. 2A, Lab. 2B||Matteo Giuriato|
|Laboratorio [Gruppo 4]||1||Lab. 2A, Lab. 2B||Patrizia Esmanech|
At the end of the teaching, all the students will know the physical , cognitive and social characteristics of the school-age children.
Moreover they will show they are able to plan and organize lessons of physical activity which consider the olistic idea of the child.
They will also be able to keep the learning curve with activities which consider both the maturation and the development of children , based on the guide- lines of the contemporary scientific literature.
All the students will be able to define purposes, goals and expertises connected with the physical activities during the school-age and they will be able to identify the peculiarità and the importance of the practice of them for the Executive Functions development.
At the end of the course the student will have to know:
- the basis criteria for drafting an annual work plan according to the national guide-lines for the curriculum of the preschool and the primary school (2013); the teaching styles based on reproduction and discovery (Mosston and Ashworth, 1994); the planning practices and the problem solving in children didactics.
The physical, motor, cognitive and social characteristics of the school-age child.
Acquisition of motor abilities. Foundamental skills: locomotor and no-locomotor abilities.
Learning levels of motor abilities: coarse coordiantion, fine coordiantion and variable availability.
The game and its motor functions:
• Games and physical activity of orientation and space-time structuring;
• Games and physical activity for the structuring of the body image and of the basic motor schemes;
• Games for the activity and the exercice of the static , dynamics and transferred balance;
• Games and physical activities for timing and rhythm exercice;
• Games and physica activities for the exercice and the reinforcement of laterality and dominance
Variation and variability of practice: games and physical activities connected to the main Executive Funcion :
• Games which promote the Contextual Interference
• Games which promote the Mental Control
• Games which promote the Discovery.
Define and distinguish learning goals and decline them in knowledges, abilities and competences; apply practice schedules, appropriate instructions, modeling, guidance and extrinsic feedback for elementary school- age children and for pre-school – and kindergarten-age children.
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
- develop educational plans in team work according to the national guide-lines and project learning units (UDA)
- develop UDA through specific methods and contents and value the knowledge, ability and competence levels of each pupil.
At the end of the course the student will be able to distinguish the reproduction styles in command style and practice style.
The student will be able to use
- Instructions (statements that describe how to do something).
- Modeling or observational learning (learning by watching actions that are central to solving movements problems).
- Guidance: any procedure that directs learnes as they perform a task.
- Feedback (information that indicates something about the consequences of movements).
Written exam: five open questions, ten minutes each. After each answer the student is required to underline the answer (ability to synthesize information). Practical exam: an essay with a high level of application in practice (skills).
The exam aim is evaluating the knowledge of the subjects taught (theoretical part) and the competence of transfer them in a sort of lesson which they have to present on the exam day (practical part).
Every answer will value six points. They will be assigned with parameters of correctness, relevance to the question and ability of personal reworked version. The exam assessment will be expressed in thirtieths and it will consider these levels of competence.
|Lezioni||Valentina Biino||GiocosaMente in Movimento (Edizione 1)||CALZETTI MARIUCCI editore||2018||978-88-6028-558-4|
|Lezioni||Pesce C, Marchetti R,, Motta A., Bellucci M.||Joy of moving||Calzetti-Mariucci editore||2015|
|Lezioni||Biino Valentina||"Manuale di Scienze motorie e sportive"||HOEPLI||2006|