1) To know and understand the psychological theories that make against the fundamental processes of functioning and adaptation of the individual to the material and social environment;
2) Know and understand theories related to learning and training of individuals in the life cycle;
3) To know and understand the pedagogical theories that support the processes and techniques of learning, training and development of individuals and of different working communities in relatio to the necessary processes of social and cultural inclusion;
4) Apply pedagogical methodologies and techniques to the analysis of learning processes to vocational training and to the development of practical communities;
The course aims to treat the links between practice-learning-transformation from a pedagogical point of view. During the course we will deepen the processes through which it is possible - in the contexts of formal, informal, informal and work training - to activate complex models capable of responding to the needs of subjects and life and organizational contexts. Using the construct "community of practice" in relation to different theories of transformative learning, we will explore the models of training-research, cooperative training and participatory training.
During the course we will deal with the following thematic groups:
- organizations such as constellations of "communities of practice" and related learning theories
- operational communities and social dimension of learning: community, social practice, meaning, identity
-cooperative and research training and research-training
- training as a material and symbolic composition
- works, work, training: craftsmanship and laboratory skills
- training and self-training in a convivial perspective
- educational practices in professional training
- generate communities: social ties and contextual practices
- new citizenship practices: participatory processes in urban contexts
|Laura Formenti||Formazione e trasformazione. Un modello complesso||Raffaello Cortina||2017|
|Ivan Illich||La convivialità||Red Edizioni||2013|
|Giuseppe Tacconi||La didattica al lavoro. Analisi delle pratiche educative nell'istruzione e formazione professionale||Franco Angeli||2011|
|Richard Sennett||L'uomo artigiano||Feltrinelli||2008|
For the attending students, the exam includes class exercises and a final written paper with oral presentation.
For non-attending students, the exam is written: open questions on the topics in the bibliography.