The course enables students to learn and to know basing on the models of management of human resources, the key concepts of budget management training in various aspects. The course aims to develop knoledge and competencies about: the illustration of lines of credit (European and national), the ROI (Return of Investment) of the formation of the elements of organization that are required during the structuring of a training process to the evolution of the figure of the trainer with particular reference to the new demands of entrepreneurship required by the labor market. During the course students will acquire an autonomy of judgement (making judgements) to the issue of human resources, proposing activities that develop skills in communicating issues and ability to learn (learning skills) in modern and organizational contexts.
Particular attention will be paid to conveying useful knowledge for managing, administering and developing training processes in educational / training realities of all levels
- Organization Theories; Technological Cycle (Rohmert and Luczak); Industrial Revolution and Work Rationalization; Work Organization Theories and Models; Classic Organizational Models (Weber and Fayol); Scientific Management and Classic Job Analysis (Taylor, Ford, Gilbreth); Human Relations (Mayo); Socio-Technical Systems; Ergonomics; Non Rational Decision Making (Simon); Organizational Behavior; Conflict; Groups in Organizations (Bass, Lewin, Likert); Cooperation, Competition; Organizational Change; Decision Making, Human Error; Human Resources Management; Cases and Experiences.
|Ghisla, G., Bonoli, L., Loi, M.||Economia della formazione professionale||Torino: UTET||2008||I capitoli da studiare sono i seguenti: [capp. 1 (solo paragrafo 1.3.6), 2,4,5,7,8,9]|
|Favretto, G.||Organizzazione del Lavoro per lo Sviluppo delle Risorse Umane||QuiEdit: Verona||2010||I capitoli da studiare sono i seguenti: capp. 1, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13|
- The examination aims to assess the achievement of the knowledge of the subject in schedule
- The contents of the test are in the chapters indicated near the books in schedule
- Assessment consists in two written examination (20 items about the first test based on handbook "Organizzazione del lavoro per lo sviluppo delle risorse umane" and 10 items about the second test based on Ghisla's book "Economia della Formazione Professionale);
- Final score will be the sum of score of every single written examination ( e.g. 20 points on the first test (handbook) and 10 points on the second test (Ghisla) will be the final score, i.e., 30 points)
Attending students may choice of taking reserved tests
Erasmus students may choice for an Oral examination