knowledge and understanding
- knowledge and understanding related to social categories that include and exclude the adult from a vision of "normality"
- Knowledge and understanding related to the management of the relationship with adults in individual interviews and group settings
ability to apply knowledge and understanding
- to Interpret the causes of needs identified in relation to geopolitics and contexts of life of people
- to Activate the sensibilities necessary to guarantee a collaborative relationship with the beneficiaries of the services and with other Aìactors involved in the intervention
- Identify empowerment paths with adult education practices
- know and to reflect on the social categories used in work and to learn to observe one's gaze and listening modalities
to know: - social pedagogy in professional work; - the vital steps that mark the adult development (historical excursus) - the “adult category” related to some cultural models - the critical implications of adult development (self-care, care of children, care for elderly parents, community care)
know how to be: - knowledge of experience to guide professional work - the pedagogical dialogue with adults: mutual maieutics
know how to do: - place the theoretical learning in professional practices: experiment with a tool that guides the professional in working with adults.
The course aims to deepen the themes of social pedagogy relevant to the profession with users adults.
1) provide basic knowledge of social pedagogy for social service;
2) provide the knowledge related to the transformations of the concept of "adult age";
3) offer a pedagogical approach to the dynamics of adult life and to the different roles of adults;
4) to learn to identify in adults the aspects for their empowerment.
During the lessons the following topics will be discussed:
Social pedagogy: theoretical elements and educational work in contexts and groups
- The concept of age and its transformations;
- Women and men in the process of becoming adults: changes, steps, deconstruction and recompositions;
- Taking care of oneself and of the other as a characteristic of adult life;
- Educational accompaniment courses with adults (narrative practice in adulthood and elderly);
- The size of the group in social work with adults (linguistic, religious, generational, geographical communities).
1 - Marco Catarci, Le forme sociali dell'educazione. Servizi, territori, società, Franco Angeli, 2014.
2 - Rosanna Cima, Pratiche narrative per una pedagogia dell’invecchiare, Franco Angeli, Milano 2012.
3 – Rosanna Cima, Attraverso lo sguardo. Per una pedagogia dell'incontro, Carocci, Roma (in corso di pubblicazione)
the lessons are structured in such a way that, alongside the theoretical contribution from the teacher, there is a shared reasoning with the students. Experts in pedagogical work in social services will speak in two lessons and experiences of designing and organizing social services for adults and adults will be presented.
To contact me: email@example.com
|Marco Catarci||Le forme sociali dell'educazione. Servizi, territori, società||Franco Angeli||9788820457372|
|Cima Rosanna||Pratiche Narrative per una pedagogia dell'invecchiare||Franco Angeli||2012|
The exam takes place in the oral form with questions aimed at probing the reasoned analysis of the theories present in the study texts.