To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
|Friday||11:00 AM - 1:30 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall E|
The course has the purpose to make to acquire and to experiment methods, tools, strategies of evaluation of the professional job of Social Work in the services. The evaluation of process and of outcome of the interventions will be considered. The teaching of theoretic contents will be accompanied to some connexions with the professional practice on the field, in order to obtain skill to identify and manage evaluation tools of intervention in situations based on fact in the services system. Some training in hall will be suggested – individually and in team – for a better assimilation of the evaluation tools.
- Professional evaluation: meaning and purposes in the Social Work;
- Ethical reasons of the professional evaluation;
- Different types and technical conditions of the professional evaluation;
- the evaluation process and the process of evaluation;
- the outcome evaluation and the effectiveness conditions;
- methods and tools of the evaluation: from the need assessment, to the identification of the intervention goals, to the outcome evaluation;
- the evaluation in the integrated work: between professionals and between organisations;
- the evaluation applied to the “Generative Welfare” perspective.
The exam will consist in an interview about the course program, with the possibility to bring some evaluation examples got from the practice on the field.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits