|Monday||2:30 PM - 5:00 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall T.2|
|Thursday||3:40 PM - 6:10 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall T.5|
The course is aimed at the following educational objectives:
1) The acquisition of basic skills and concepts of the discipline of teaching, of intervention strategies and techniques in out-of-school context;
2) The analysis of two fundamental dimensions of the educator's action: observation of the context and educational planning
Correct operating educational intervention in out-of-school context.
Characterizing aspects of teaching activities in extra-school context and the role of the educator.
Relational, observational and reflective skills: key features of the professional educator.
Planning, organizing and managing the educational intervention: operating strategies.
Teaching tactics and methods
Lecture based on Powerpoint slides and footage analysis. Simulation and role playing. Workshops in small and large groups.
Readings for the exam
The final test will be based on the following two compulsory texts:
• Brandani W., Tomisich M., La progettazione educativa, Roma, Carocci Faber, 2005
• Messetti G., Educare lo sguardo. Osservazione e riflessività, QuiEdit, Verona, 2010
and a choice between
• Maccario D., L’educazione difficile. La didattica nei contesti socio-culturali e assistenziali, CarocciFaber, Roma, 2009 pp. 184
• Musi E., Invisibili sapienze. Pratiche di cura al nido, Junior; Bergamo, 2011
Multiple choice and open written questions.
The tests are intended to determine the acquisition of the fundamental concepts of the discipline, the capacity of processing personal and critical knowledge and the ability to use operational tools and strategies in education in out-of-school context.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2019 | Verona University | Credits