|Monday||3:40 PM - 7:00 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall 2.3||from May 26, 2008 to May 26, 2008|
|Tuesday||3:40 PM - 7:00 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall 2.3||from May 27, 2008 to May 27, 2008|
|Wednesday||3:40 PM - 7:00 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall 2.3||from May 28, 2008 to May 28, 2008|
|Thursday||3:40 PM - 7:00 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall 2.3||from May 29, 2008 to May 29, 2008|
As for the Practical Module, the students will be suggested practical methods of special educational intervention.
The main subjects are:
- Handicap and sexuality.
- Handicap and learning difficulties.
- Motricity, sensoriality, and neurofunctional development in situation of deficit.
- Dispositional Logical Maps (Maps that represent the logic of the disposition development) and Neurofunctional Maps (Maps that represent the neurofunctional maturation).
- Special educational practice and motor activity for the compensation of deficiencies.
- Analysis of education cases.
Basic References (Practical Module):
Sangalli A.L., Attività motoria compensativa, UnoEdizioni, Trento, 2002.
Oral exam beginning from a short written report on the activities of the Practical Module.
Lungadige Porta Vittoria, 17
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits